- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 bananas, finely crushed (for serious and extreme moist and delicious, try 4 bananas)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.