Chicken Tenders - No Breading
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch sticks
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt
- Clean and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch or less strips - leave skin on (like shoestring potato size)
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket in a single layer so that the potatoes are not touching each other. You will have to work in batches. Air fry for 12 to 15 minutes*, flipping halfway, or until crispy. If your fries are not crispy, air fry them a little longer.
- Once all batches are finished, toss them all back into the air fryer (no need to place in a single layer this time) for 1 to 2 minutes to warm and re-crisp any that got cold from the first few batches.